Sunday, January 31, 2010

Source Recommendations for an English Assignment?

First off, let me make it clear that I despise writing papers; it's my least favorite part of school. Especially when I only have a couple weeks to do them. But since I have to, can anyone help me find info for a research paper on the effect of technology on communication? The topic I hope to explore is how celebrity blogging affects public perception, but I'm having a hard time finding information on the topic. The paper's due in a week (2-8), so if I don't find sources soon I'll have to do a topic with easier-to-find resources. If you have any suggestions of links I should check out, please leave them in the comments, tweet me, or email me at crabchowdah@ymail.com. Thanks.

(PS- I'm still working on my Red Sox nightmare scenarios series, which will hopefully get written before the season starts :) I'm also attempting to write some parody songs)

And last but not least: we watched this video in Bio class last Thursday- enjoy the educational Australian (?) British (?) epicness.

No comments:

Post a Comment