Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Linky Goodness 8/26

  • If you're gonna paint a poodle, would it killya to paint it with the uniform of a team I don't completely despise? Gosh. (KSK)
  • A look into the future? (Peerless)
  • Red Sox minor leaguers Ryan Kalish, Luis Exposito, Dustin Richardson, and Chris Province are on the roster of the AFL (that's Arizona Fall League, not the Arena Fallen League) 's Mesa Solar Sox. (MLB)
  • I guess I'm too young to understand why everyone thinks this is so unbelievably terrible. I mean, it's a bit overboard, but I kinda like it. By which I mean I'd get it if it was really cheap, which it probably isn't. (Lids)
  • An ongoing look at the best Caps vanity plates. (Simply Sensational
  • Obviously, Ted is proud that the Caps now are ranked as a Top-10 fanbase. At least in the opinion of some Wild blogger. (Ted's Take)
  • And lastly, I, as a Sox fan, am glad we don't need these anymore. (breakthecursecookie)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Chowdah, you got your own blog now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: Randor Bierd and Casey Kelly are also on Mesa's roster.

    ReplyDelete