Friday, December 25, 2009

Chowdah's Definitions

In the style of Joy of Sox and other blogs, I've decided to create a glossary of terms that may or may not be used in my writing. It will be updated when the need arises.

Aftermath- Spanish 1 Honors

Happy Feet- Felix Pie, because Felix is Latin for happy and Pie is Spanish for foot.

Minor League Axis of Evil- Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, because the Yankees' AAA team is the SWB Yanks and the Pens' AHL affiliate is the WBS Penguins.

RIITOT- It's not a Finnish word, it stands for Random Idea I'm Throwing Out There.

SNG (Sameish Name Guy)- Niklas Backstrom, the Wild's goalie, who coincidentally is Finnish. (Helpful link that no, I did not create)

Soxitals/Yankguins- All that is good/evil.

SAMEISH NAME GUY
An SNG visual aid (which upon posting I realized was a bit cut off. Oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment